We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and service oriented intern to join our growing team for the summer. You will report directly to the Director of Operations and work to support client success through answering client support questions, generating reports and coordinating community events.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District and a fun team!
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
About the job:
- Learn how to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Answer support tickets through ZenDesk
- Create onboarding resources for customer success
- Generate data reports for customers
- Support the enrollment of our online coach trainings
- Help coordinate event details for our customer success monthly meeting
- You will learn how to use:
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
- A high energy level with excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Proven positive ‘can do-will do’ attitude and patient with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- You love working with people and want to help others reach their potential
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and can learn independently in addition to specific direction
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to develop your skills
Experience Requirements Include
- Part-time or full-time over the summer and 10 hours a week during the school year.
How to apply
- Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume (link)