We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team. You will be working with our technology team to continue to expand our modular React front-end applications, supported by a decentralized Rails platform. You will also be working in a team oriented environment, collaborating with both business stakeholders and other engineering teams.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours, location, and unlimited PTO
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- Dog friendly environment
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- 2018 and 2019 Outside 50 Best Places to Work (#13 in 2019)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to improve your development skills
- Willingness to develop technical and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn
- Coaching others on the team based on the development experience you bring
- Excited about evolving a modular front-end React Framework and Rails back end
- Desire to lead a team of engineers and work closely with a Product Manager to deliver value to users
- Passion for technology and cutting-edge industry trends
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Bringing fresh ideas and a great attitude to the team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Open to working in a dog friendly environment
Experience Requirements Include
- 5 or more years experience working on a team
- 2 or more years being a team lead
- Experience working with REST APIs and relational databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web applications
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience working with GraphQL (nice to have)
- Working with cross-functional teams, including Product and Design, to deliver value to users
- Experience working with git source control in a team
How to apply
- Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume.
- The PAIRIN survey will assess your essential skills, a.k.a. behaviors and mindsets.
- Allow for 20 to 30 minutes to complete the survey in a distraction free environment.
- Only part 1 of the survey is required, but part 2 will give us deeper insights about your ideal self.
- After you complete the survey, we will follow up with a code challenge.