We are looking for a talented and driven Technical Product Manager to join our growing product team. In your role you will work closely with designers, engineers, and customer success professionals to ensure that innovative products and features are planned, built, tested, and validated by customers. You will be responsible for translating business requirements and product designs into technical specifications and requirements. You will also help to craft product and engineering roadmaps, verifying that products and features work as expected, and test product assumptions with users to validate assumptions.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community and nationally
- 2018 Outside 50 Best Places to Work (#27)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District and a fun team!
- Competitive salary and paid training
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours, location and vacation (mandatory minimum two weeks annually)
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- Dog friendly office
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Can effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Comfortable assessing and taking risks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to improve your development skills
- Willingness to develop technical and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn
- Open to working in a dog friendly environment
Experience Requirements Include
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects in agile environments
- Using digital project management tools (eg. JIRA) to collaborate
- Bring strategy, research, UX/UI design, and development together to build incredible products.
- Defining multi-year product strategies, and executing on associated roadmaps
- Coordinating requirements across diverse customer groups and enterprise stakeholders
- Analyzing and documenting business and user requirements, testing features to confirm they work as expected, and providing clear feedback when they don’t.
How to apply
- Please follow this link (http://app.pairin.com/apply/7BA844F0Sg) to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume.
- The PAIRIN survey will assess your soft skills, your behaviors and mindsets.
- Allow for 20 to 30 minutes to complete the survey in a distraction free environment.
- Only part 1 of the survey is required, but part 2 will give us deeper insights about your ideal self.
- After you complete the survey, we will follow up with a code challenge.