We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer to join our growing product team. You will report directly to the Director of Product Management and work on all stages of design, from market and user research to wireframing and prototyping, to high fidelity designs. You will also be working in a team oriented environment, collaborating with both business and engineering.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community.
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- 2018 Outside 50 Best Places to Work in America
- 2018 APEX Awards CEO of the Year top three finalist
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District and a fun team!
- Competitive salary and paid training.
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family. premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits.
- Flexible work hours, location and vacation (mandatory minimum two weeks annually).
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job.
- The thought of producing wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows make you jump out of bed every morning.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and can learn independently in addition to specific direction.
- Excited about conducting user research and usability testing to ensure designs meet user needs.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Bring fresh ideas and a great attitude to the team!
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to improve your development skills.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and skills by seizing every opportunity to learn.
- Open to working in a dog friendly environment.
Experience Requirements Include
- Designing modern web applications (mobile experience is a plus).
- Wireframing and producing concept sketches and user flows.
- Creating design systems and standards.
- Creating high-fidelity designs.
- Proficient in Sketch and InVision.
- User research and usability testing.
- Analyzing research and feedback, incorporating into new designs.
- A portfolio which demonstrates past work experience.
How to apply
- Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume.
- The PAIRIN survey will assess your soft skills, your behaviors and mindsets.
- Allow for 20 to 30 minutes to complete the survey in a distraction free environment.
- Only part 1 of the survey is required, but part 2 will give us deeper insights about your ideal self.